If you have plenty of clothes, but can never find anything to wear, Wardrobe Evaluation is great for you.
As part of the Wardrobe Evaluation service, Image Consultant Yanni Luo will visit your home to evaluate your existing wardrobe and discuss your goals to understand your personal style and the image you desire to project.
- Edit your wardrobe. Identify which items should stay, which should go. Keeping pieces that are flattering, classic, and up-to-date.
- Find garments that do not fit you well, then suggesting alterations to make them fit better.
- Guide you on how to create new looks using your existing garments.
- Find out the missing pieces and prioritize what you will need to fill in.
- Create a shopping list for essential wardrobe pieces.
- Introduce new pieces into your wardrobe to refresh your look.
You can choose once, twice or a few times Wardrobe Evaluation each year to keep your wardrobe on trend. Yanni will offer Personal Shopping after Wardrobe Evaluation, which will show you how to mix and match what you already have with fresh pieces to create new outfits.
Wardrobe Evaluation is charged by the hour, which requires 3 hours minimum.